MSN Transfer Credit Policies

Students who have completed coursework at a university or college that is regionally or nationally accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education may request an evaluation for transfer credit prior to program enrollment.

Transfer credit may be awarded for coursework, with the exception of the Capstone courses, if the course:

  • was taken within two (2) years of the start date of the program;
  • was completed with a B (or better);
  • is equivalent in didactic/lab learning and hour components; and
  • meets the university‚Äôs transfer credit requirements.

All other transfer credit policies of the university apply.